We have now reach our capacity limit and can’t accept any more applications. We are very sorry. Please contact raphael [at] everythingispossible [dot] eu in the case you would like to receive more information about our next year salvage action.
Following last year success, Everything is Possible will once again be salvaging good quality reusable camping equipment left behind at Leeds Festival.
When? 1st September (11am-1pm) … save the date!
Where? Leeds Festival site (more info will be sent to organisations who applied before the event)
Last year our action helped 50 organisations from all around Yorkshire, Lancashire and even Norfolk and West Midlands. We passed onto them more than 400 tents, 350 sleeping bags and 300 roll mats and tonnes of camping items which are left behind at Leeds Festival, equipment which has often only been used for one weekend. Click here to read feedback from previous years.
1. Express your interest as soon as possible to Raphael
2. Download the application and send it fully completed.
3. One week before the collection date, we will send you all practical information you need to collect your equipment.
4. Our salvage experts will pick the best camping gear for you after the festival.
5. Just come on Tuesday 1st September 2015, between 11.00 and 13.00, with a big vehicle to pick up your order.
6. We will just charge £25 for the Salvage Package, which include a maximum of 5 tents (pop-up, 2men tents, or/and 1*4men tent) ) and a few sleeping bags, mats, camping chairs, pairs of wellies to fill a builder bag! You can also order some extra tents (pop-up, 2 men tents, 4, 6-8 persons). Donation will help us to pay for meals for the volunteers who will be spending the day picking up your camping gear.
Watch the video report from BBC LOOK NORTH:
We will be joined by 30 young people passionate by recycling. They will have the mission to find for you the best camping equipment. We’ve got a rule: Each item we collect needs to be good quality. If it’s damaged, we don’t take it! But if you want you can also check the equipment in case something was missed: You can do so when you come to pick it up. If you are not satisfied with an item we will replace it with another.
Not convinced? Have a look at the feedback we got after previous salvage! Click here.
*As all the equipment has been used at the festival, and our volunteers don’t have the time or equipment to properly clean it on site, we recommend you clean all equipment fully before use. Depending on the weather you may have to clean it even more (but not if August is as beautiful as July!).