Following last year success, Everything is Possible will once again be salvaging good quality reusable camping equipment left behind at Leeds Festival.
When? 26th August (12-2pm) … so save the date!
Where? Leeds Festival site (more info will be sent to organisations before the event)
DEADLINE HAS PASSED. See you next year! If you are interested in getting camping equipment in 2015, please contact Raphael: email@example.com
Last year our action helped 70 organisations from all around Yorkshire and Lancashire. We passed onto them more than 500 tents, 450 sleeping bags and 400 roll mats and tonnes of camping items which are left behind at Leeds Festival, equipment which has often only been used for one weekend. Click here to read their feedback.
We tried to make the process as easy as we could for you.
1. Express your interest as soon as possible to Raphael: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Download the application and send it to email@example.com by the 19th August (5pm). DEADLINE HAS PASSED. See you next year! If you are interested in getting camping equipment in 2015, please contact Raphael: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. One week before the collection date, we will send you all practical info you need to collect your equipment.
4. Our salvage experts will pick the best camping gear for you after the festival.
5. Just come on Tuesday 26th August 2014, between 12.00 and 14.00, with a big vehicle to pick up your order!
6. We will just charge £25 for the Salvage Package, which include a maximum of 5 tents (pop-up, 2men tents, or/and 1*4men tent) )+ you can request a higher number of sleeping bags, mats, camping chairs, pairs of wellies to fill a builder bag! You can also order some extra tents (pop-up, 2 men tents, 4, 6-8 persons). Donation will help us to pay for meals for the volunteers who will be spending the day picking up your camping gear.
Watch the video report from BBC LOOK NORTH:
Please contact Raphael who will give you more info and arrange everything with you :
Raphael@everythingispossible.eu / 0113 242 0888
We will be joined by 30 young people passionate by recycling. They will have the mission to find for you the best camping equipment. We’ve got a rule: Each item we collect needs to be good quality. If it’s damaged, we don’t take it! But if you want you can also check the equipment in case something was missed you can do so when you come to pick it up. If you are not satisfied with an item we will replace it with another.
*Depending on the weather you may have to clean the camping gear (not if August is as beautiful as June-July!).
For individuals who are not part of an organisation, or organisations that can’t make the dates, please contact Raphael: email@example.com .